28. Detection of antigen in faecal cases of amoebiasis: Development of polyvinyl chloride strip multiplayer enzymelinked immunosorbent asay (PVC/strip IIL/ELISA) kit:
Dr.S.M. Natu, Associate Professor, Dept. of Pathology, K.G. Medical College, Lucknow (PI), & Dr.A.K. Agarwal, Asstt. Director, Division of Micro- Biology, CDRI, Lucknow. (Co-investigator)
29. Helicobactor pylori and gastritis - in patients with peptic ulcer non ulcer clyspepsia difference in adherence factor: Prof. A.Ayyagari, Prof. & Head, Dept. of Micro- Biology, SGPGI, Lucknow.
30. Relative role of intrinsic versus extrinsic factors in the etiopatho- genesis of calcium oxalate urolithoasis: Dr.Rama D.Mital, Asstt. Prof., SGPGI, Lucknow.
31. Prevalence and molecular characterization of alphatahalassemia & its interaction with beta thalassemia the state of U.P.: Dr. Sarita Agarwal, Associate Prof., SGPGI, Lucknow.
32. Study of temporal pattern of viral excretion during hepatitis E virus infection:
33. Characterization & pathogenetic
potential of synovial fluid immune
complexes in juvenile rehmuma
toed arthritis: Dr. Amita Agarwal, Asstt. Prof., SGPGI, Lucknow.
34. Cytogenetic Studies
in with aplastic anaemia: Dr.M.K.
Mitra, Prof. & Head,
K.G. Medical College, Lucknow.
35. Development of an internal extra
osseous ring fixation system for Research Diaphyseal & Metaphyseal
Associate-1 Fractures(IER Fixation systems) Dr.G.K.Singh,
Dept. of Orthopedics, K.G. Medical College, Lucknow.